Wednesday 27 February 2013

Application of Research

This post will include a storyboard. It is a plan which will show what I want my website look like (colour position, logos). I will also include name of my business and make sure that this name is available so I will not infringing on other business copyright. I will do a written checklist to make sure I have covered everything I wanted.

STORYBOARD

Home Page 



About Us







 Why do you need us?



Our service



Contact us






Colour scheme:

Green, Accent 6, Lighter 40%
Green, Accent 6, Darker 25%

Font:

Calibri (Body), 11


Business and website name:

Name: La Perfection
Website name: www.laperfection.co.uk

Checklist:

  • Logo at the top in the middle on every page
  • Sign in/register box on every page
  • Menu bar (colour changes when clicked)
  • Home page includes: LOGO, sign in/register box, menu bar, picture, banner in the middle, a little bit of information about business.
  • About us page includes: LOGO, sign in/register box, menu bar, information about the business
  • Why do you need us page includes: LOGO, sign in/register box, menu bar, checklist with information why do you need us
  • Our service page includes: LOGO, sign in/register box, menu bar, explanation how service looks like
  • Contact us page includes: LOGO, sign in/register box, menu bar, address and opening times, box to leave a message with contact details



No comments:

Post a Comment