Wednesday 27 February 2013

SWOT Analysis for my business

In this post I will write about my strengths, weakneses, opportunities and threats (SWOT). I will analyse them by giving two examples for each.

Strenghts
  • Value added service - by providing exeptional client service and adding value to the client's wedding. I can create a competetive advantage in the marketplace.
  • Hight motivation level - having high motivated staff members will allow me to focus my efforts on more important tasks.
Weaknesess
  • Lack of funds - I should think about my business plan and my expenses and aks for a loan from the bank.
  • No market information - being relatively new there is no in-depth market infromation available to base the decisions.
Opportunities
  • Strategic relationships with hotel managers, catering managers etc.  - these strategic relationships will lead to repeat business and sustained long term growth.
  • Price strategy - lower prices, discounts, vouchers will help me to gain more customers than my competitors.
Threats
  • High competition - I am new on the market, my competitors are more experienced and they have got lots of money.
  • Paying bills - I might not have enough money for paying my rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment